Rayne Code of Ethics
At Rayne, Professionalism is Important
The Rayne Water Conditioning Dealer is dedicated to promoting the highest principles of honesty, integrity, fair dealing and professionalism.
This Code of Ethics sets standards of conduct for Rayne team members in their dealings with their customers, among themselves, with members of related industries, and the public at large.
- Conduct ourselves as informed, law abiding citizens dedicated to ethical business practices.
- Adhere to all laws, statutes, ordinances, code and regulations applicable to the industry including, consumer protection, truth in advertising, selling.
- Build our business on the merits of our products, services, abilities and professionalism.
- Serve our customers competently, honestly and promptly, responding in a timely manner.
- Demonstration devices or techniques used are to be honest, fair, and will accurately inform the customer and will not misrepresent the facts.
- Product performance, benefits or other claims, either written or verbal, shall be factually based. Statements, either verbal or written, which deceptively disparage public water supplies, bottled water or competitor products, shall not be used.
- It shall not be stated or implied that the water is “pure” unless the word is clearly defined.
- Ensure that our products or services are properly applied or installed with quality workmanship.
- Advertisements or marketing materials, either verbal or written, shall be true and accurate in their entirety and not misleading.
On behalf of Rayne Corporation your local Rayne Dealer hereby agrees to adhere to this Code of Ethics.