About Rayne of Fullerton
In 1965, Warren and Aletha Weidemann opened a small Rayne Water franchise on Brea Blvd. in Brea, California. By 1975, Warren built a new three-story building on State College Blvd. (in the city of Brea) to house their growing company. It became one of the first companies in the soft water portable exchange tank industry to operate an "automated" regeneration plant. In 1982, Rayne purchased a local competitor, relocating to their current location on Rosslynn Avenue, in Fullerton and have been growing ever since.
Today, Rayne of Fullerton is a second generation business that is still owned and operated by the Weidemann family. Our office is staffed by friendly people who offer personal service. We provide a 24-hour answering service, so you always speak with a live person. There is no voice-mail, which is unusual in today's business world.
At Rayne, it is our goal to provide reliable products, with high quality service, at better-than competitive prices. We follow a strict code of ethics when dealing with our customers.
Rayne of Fullerton
1702 E. Rosslynn Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92831